First of all, today is Roberts birthday! He is 27...wow, he's old! :) I just want him to know that I love him so much! I am so grateful to have been so blessed to have him as my Eternal companion! He is my best friend, and I really do love him with all of my heart!
And so does Averi! So she rolled over right in time for his birthday! ;) We are so so so proud of her! I really never thought I would be so excited over her rolling over, but it really is the best thing in the whole world! Does it get any better than this?
6 comments:
I haven't experienced it but I have heard from other moms that life really begins now. Mobility means you are going to be really busy--so I've heard.
Seriously that is so cool. It was really fun to see it. I was clapping for her too.
Awesome!!!! Happy Birthday Bob!!!!
Way to go Averi! I remember being just as excited when Connor rolled over for the first time too. Tell Bob happy birthday for us!!!
Happy Birthday Bob!! I am so proud of you too Averi! The fun really starts now Kimi! Love you!
Hi Roomie, Kolbi was blog surfing and came upon my old SUU roommate. It was fun to look at your blog. Your wife and little girl are beautiful, congrats, you should be a happy man. I hope school is going well for you. As much time as you spent studying at SUU I am sure you are in the 90th percentile. I finished my Masters at Gonzaga U. last year in counseling and am now working as a therapist in a residential treatment center for teenagers. Kolbi works for the Dept. of health in Salt Lake and we are both enjoying life. Feel free to check out our blog (her blog) for an update. Tyler
I loved it when Myles started rolling over (on purpose). It was hilarious when he figured out he could get somewhere by rolling!
It's been 2 weeks and I think I need some more pictures of Averi!!
Post a Comment