Thursday, April 24, 2008
Bow Drama...
Okay, so every single time I see Averi with her bow either on her eyes, or in her mouth I really have little pity for her because I know she pulled it down herself! Well today her headband has been falling down her face on it's own. It's so funny! She get's so confused when it's covering her eyes, and she generally doesn't get mad or frustrated, she just looks around and I'm sure just wonders, "where did everything go?" Anyway, I just have been laughing all day because she just tries so hard to look around with this bow over her eyes! It's a little big so after a couple seconds it falls to her mouth, then just completely off her face! :) Oh how we love our little babies!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a sweet little girl she is! So funny! I love the pictures!
haha, she is so funny! Myles had that excersaucer as well and he loved it! He would seriously play for hours!!
Star trek comes to mind...but in a cute way...if that's possible.
Post a Comment