Tuesday, April 1, 2008

8 weeks and counting...that's right, we're pregnant!!!

Okay, so I realize this post may need some explaination! Well about three weeks ago I started feeling a little sick to my stomach. We were in Utah so I didn't pay too much attention to it. Well last Thursday Bob and I talked about the possibility of pregnany, so I went out and bought a pregnancy test. Well to our suprise it came back positive. We were so shocked, so that night Bob went to the store and bought 2 more tests. Both tests were positive.

Well today I had my first appointment and since I just had Averi, and since we didn't know how long I've been pregnant, they said they would do an ultrasound. They were a little nervous since I've been breastfeeding and pregnant. So they said the ultrasound was necessary.

Here is a picture of little baby #2. The doctor gave us a due date of November 11th and said that from the ultrasound the baby is 8 weeks. :)
Though this is all such a shock to Bob and I, we really are so excited!

6 comments:

Kristy said...

I can't tell you how excited I am for you! That is so awesome! The new baby and Avery are going to be great together! I was 4 1/2 months when my mom got pregnant with Karley. She said it worked out so good because I was her helper and I was content just hanging around and looking at the new baby.

Kristy said...

Hey! Tell Kassi Nolan (miner) to let me into her blog! I want to see her baby! Thanks!

Philip and Melissa said...

WOW!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONSSSSS!!!! So fabulous that Averi will have a friend so close in age!

thedeanfamily said...

You little rascal...!

Ben and Kelli said...

I believe that this is an April Fools joke. if it isn't then you are in serious trouble for not calling me! :)

Mike and Melanie said...

Ha Ha Ha! April Fools right? Otherwise I agree with Kelli... you should call me. Anyways, if you are congrats! I am so excited for you, bob and your irish twins! Love you guys!