Wednesday, April 2, 2008

April Fools!!

Well I hope everyone had a great April fools day! I figured I'd better hurry and post this before I got too many more questions! We, of course aren't really pregnant. Although, after yesterday I really kind of wish we were. So if I post again about being pregnant sometime soon, don't be suprised...it might be for real! Jk, Bob thinks I'm insane and I'm sure he'll keep us in line for at least a little longer! :) Hope everyone's April fools was full of fun!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Travis has to keep me in line as well! There is something about being pregnant and babies isnt there?

KT said...

OK, you totally got me. I didn't play and jokes yesterday so after I found out yours was a joke I called Traci and told her you were pregnant and told her to call you to confirm. (Sorry Traci, but it was a borrowed joke)