Thursday, April 3, 2008

Averi, Clara, and Bailee

Today Averi's two buddies came over to play! Averi loved grabbing Clara's ear (which I don't think Clara particularly enjoyed), and Bailee (one in the middle) was hilarious when we tried getting her ready for some pictures! Friends sweet friends! :)

3 comments:

Mike and Melanie said...

how fun! what fun little babies!

Kassi said...

Averi is so cute! i just wanted to tell you that this background is a lot easier to look at. The previous one tripped out my eyes--my eyes don't trace well though!

Emily said...

I'll let Jake know you said happy birthday. Looks like you had a great time in Utah. Averi looked adorable in her blessing gown. It almost made me want to have another baby, just so I could try for a girl! I didn't read your April fools joke until after April fools, and I'm glad, b/c I probably would have fallen for it! I'm glad you're doing well. I like your fun new page too! Takd ecare.