Summed up....
We went to dinner at PF Chang's
Managed to get food poisoning
Went and watched "Mall Cop" in theaters (which is another story)
Went to bed
2:00 am, got up - threw up, miserably talked to Bob for about 10 minutes, went back to bed
4:00 am, got up, threw up, tried to sleep, couldn't...
5:00 am, Bob got up, threw up, we stared at each other miserably, and couldn't go back to sleep.
6:00 am - 5:00 pm - Literally spent the entire day throwing up, staring at each other with pity, watching Averi run around, and basking in our own stinkiness.
Romantic right? Tell me about it.
So finally I called PF Chang's to let them know we think we got food poisoning from the dinner we had the night before. They are great. They asked for our address and let us know that they would like to send us some free vouchers so that we could come dine with them again.
Really? Cause wow.
Sure sweet of them, but I'm pretty sure we're not going to be "dining" with them anytime soon. I was a little more in the mindset of thinking we'd be getting a refund or something. Call me crazy!
So anyway, Bob's eyes have just been blood red since Sunday after all the throwing up. The eye doctor said it was because of all the pressure from throwing up. I love the man with all my heart, but it truly is so hard to talk to him! Can you say scary!!
So, Happy Valentines :)
14 comments:
HOLY COW! That is Crazy! WHat a happy Valentine's Day! Sorry BOB!
Yuck yuck yuck! I am so sorry. That does not sound like fun.
that DOES sound like a romantic Valentines day! I think it's hilarious that they want to send you free vouchers to eat there...I would sell them on Ebay and go somewhere that doesn't make you vomit!!
Food poisoning is the absolute worse! I am so sorry. I would not wish that upon anyone!
I can't believe Bob's eyes! That must have been some serious throwing up! And I believe it because I've had food poisoning before. I'm so sorry that your Valentine's Day was so bad. Hope you're feeling better now.
WOW! We went there for Valentine's too...glad we missed what ever you got served. I was lucky enough to get food poisening from the Chinese buffet next to CiCi's last year. I threw up every hour, on the hour for 8 hours straight. To this day, it is still the most painful and worse memory I have here so far. I still have not been able to go to another Chinese buffet again. I also called the Columbus FDA and reported them.
Oh man - and I thought I had it bad...that looks horrible! Poor Bob, AND You! I have been meaning to call and ask how y'all are doing...I'm SOOO sorry your Vday didn't pan out as expected. I feel so bad!! But you made our night letting us watch Averi!! ;). Logan mentioned Bob's eyes when he saw them, but I didn't imagine them to really look like that...ugh....I'm soo sorry!! Let us know if y'all need anything!! I'm hoping y'all are looking and feeling better already!
That sounds like some really bad food poisoning! I am so sorry that you were feeling so sick. I think they should have given you a refund. I wouldn't be eating there for a few years.
His eyes look awful. At least you will never forget that Valentines day. =)
That is the saddest thing i have ever heard! Sounds like your valentines day was very crazy! I think my favorite part is that they are sending you free vouchers for dinner ahah I hope you guys are feeling better now!
What a memory!! I think the pictures helped me to realize how bad it really was. WOWZA!! So sorry...
oh wow! I can't get over how crazy deep red they are. I'm glad you didn't turn into a zombie. but poor Bob, I'm sure he gets some fun looks wherever he goes.
Glad you're feeling better.
I am so sorry that happened to you AND on Valentine's Day! I will not be eating at PF Chang's anytime soon.
Bob and Kim - we are so sorry. That has got to the the most ridiculous Valentines ever. What misery! We hope you're feeling better now, and way to go PF...more toxic food to share - that's ridiculous! We will be coming to Columbus soon...we just have to schedule it.
Hey Bob, remember me? Wow, it is so fun to of found your blog and see what you guys are up to in life. You have a very cute family! Now we can keep up in the blogging world! -Shayna Clark
Post a Comment