Compliments to the camera...now I know it's not!
I thought I'd post some other random pictures from this past week since it's been a lifetime since I've posted...
So to all-y'all who've asked for a prego picture...here be my 29 week belly... stretching my clothes to the limit... (well, beyond their limits aparently) 
12 comments:
Bob... This is Jenny Brown Hanson from High School. I found your blog from Betsy's blog. You have such a cute little girl! Congrats on your next baby on the way! I am also expecting- due in July!
Kimber-obviously you have never seen me prego. now I don't know if I can ever post a photo of me prego thanks to your skinny butt! You aren't streching your clothes out. You look totally hot! Averi is getting so big!
I don't know what you are talking about stretching your clothes! They look cute! Averi is so darn cute!
Thank you for the pregnant picture. You look so cute. I love the little belly. I really love the picture of Averi stretched out on the end of the bed--it brought a smile to my face.
Yay! thanks for the picture of the belly, so cute! I wish mine was little... Oh well. Avery is such a doll! It is fun to see her, even if it is just pictures right now...
Kimberly, you look adorable. Wow, 2 kids. Your almost a REAL mom! j/k I heard your not really a real mom until you have 2 kids
You look so dang cute, Kim, what are you talking about??? After our conversation I was a little nervous, but you just look darling, I promise! And like always Averi is beautiful!! Love your face
You look adorable Kim!! Cutest pregnant ever!
I have to concur with all the above comments...you look adorable kimmy, and very skinny indeed!! Averi is a doll as usual!!
Kim you look so cute! I can't believe how big Averi is getting she is such a cuttie! I just love your little family!
You look great! And Avery's hair is getting so long. She's adorable! Glad to see things are going well for you. Best of luck these next few weeks!
Oh kimi! I love your belly!!!! I am so excited to have a belly like that soon! ;)
Post a Comment