Man, today is a gloomy day in good old Columbus. Day two of rain and clouds...not very exciting. So I thought I post a few pictures from the past week. Bob's birthday was Saturday and was quite a bit of fun! Averi loved the two Easter egg hunts she went to, and fully enjoyed the piece of licorice she got to eat! She also loved going to the pet store where we got to see lots of fun animals. Easter Sunday was great! We loved being able to spend the entire day together as a family! We also shared a fantastic Easter dinner with some great friends!
What a cute family. Bob, I found your blog through Betsy's. I didn't knwo you had a little girl. She looks young and now you'll have your 2nd. Good for you. We have 2 little girls, 13mo. apart and I absolutely love it. Kimberlie you seem like a AWESOME mom from the few posts I read and you'll do great with two.
4 comments:
what a cutie! She is getting so so big. I am glad to hear that Bobs birthday and Easter went well. Sure love you guys!
What a doll...I am loving those leggings!! It looks like you guys had a great easter!!
HEY KIM THIS IS WHITNEY SHORE MARRIED NOW. BUT I WOULD LOVE TO KEEP IN TOUCH! YOU LOOK SUPER CUTE PREGNANT! JWHEMI.BLOGSPOT.COM
What a cute family. Bob, I found your blog through Betsy's. I didn't knwo you had a little girl. She looks young and now you'll have your 2nd. Good for you. We have 2 little girls, 13mo. apart and I absolutely love it. Kimberlie you seem like a AWESOME mom from the few posts I read and you'll do great with two.
Post a Comment