Traci Warcup and I started sewing these super cute pettiskirts last year - oh I don't know, like probably March or something. Well we felt like we had gotten in way over our heads so we just put the skirts aside, unfinished. So, here we are a YEAR later and we finally finished the skirts! Well, the day I finished the skirt, I got in this huge sewing kick and made Averi a couple aprons too!
WOW!!! How cute are those!!! Do they come in boy colors? JK....oh what fun it is to accessorise with girls!! Sorry you will experience the bordome of boys...all there is is hats and shoes!! Although they are pretty cute! What cute stuff you made!!!
OH my gorgeous skirt!!! That is cute! I would ask for a quick lesson, but if it took you a year it'll probably take me longer. But how did you do her apron? I have material I want to do for Addie's but did you just guess and go? Or did you have a pattern? ANyways! I'm so impressed! They're really too cute
Kim, this turned out FABULOUS! it seriously looks incredible!!! I'm not even just saying that!!! You should be so proud - I can't even sew a button and whip out a masterpiece like that one!
I love it! p.s. how wierd! I just posted a recipe on the recipe blog and i guess it kept me logged in....wierd!
13 comments:
You are so talented! I love love love the purple skirt. How fun it must be to have a girl...
WOW!!! How cute are those!!! Do they come in boy colors? JK....oh what fun it is to accessorise with girls!! Sorry you will experience the bordome of boys...all there is is hats and shoes!! Although they are pretty cute! What cute stuff you made!!!
So cute! She looks so cute in them and you did a great job sewing them. I really love the fabric you chose.
Those are the cutest pictures! I really love those aprons and skirt! It makes me way excited for a baby girl.
OH my gorgeous skirt!!! That is cute! I would ask for a quick lesson, but if it took you a year it'll probably take me longer.
But how did you do her apron? I have material I want to do for Addie's but did you just guess and go? Or did you have a pattern?
ANyways! I'm so impressed! They're really too cute
Kim, this turned out FABULOUS! it seriously looks incredible!!! I'm not even just saying that!!! You should be so proud - I can't even sew a button and whip out a masterpiece like that one!
I love it!
p.s. how wierd! I just posted a recipe on the recipe blog and i guess it kept me logged in....wierd!
wow Kimi!! Those are so cute! I need to get going, I am trying to make my own crib bedding, you should fly out here and teach me to sew!
Very cute my love! When I have a baby girl I will know who to come to! I miss you guys. How is big is your belly now?
DARLING! those belong in some high-end baby boutique...I love those frills! where did you get those patterns?
so cute!! They turned out great! Congratulations on the little boy news!!! That's soooo exciting!
You did so good on those!! She looks so adorable, I'm very impressed!
Those are just way to cute! Where did you get the pattern?
Post a Comment