Um, can her outfit get ANY cuter?? You know it's a sad day when a 1 year old owns and wears cuter outfits than you do....;). I LOVE it!!!
what a cutie! I bet they are just the best of friends! I love her clothes too!
I love those pictures. She is definitely ready for a little brother to play with!
SUCH A CUTE OUTFIT!!! I am glad you decided to keep Sadie..I am sure Averi would miss her too much!
Her smile is the best, I love it!! She is so adorable :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Um, can her outfit get ANY cuter?? You know it's a sad day when a 1 year old owns and wears cuter outfits than you do....;). I LOVE it!!!
what a cutie! I bet they are just the best of friends! I love her clothes too!
I love those pictures. She is definitely ready for a little brother to play with!
SUCH A CUTE OUTFIT!!! I am glad you decided to keep Sadie..I am sure Averi would miss her too much!
Her smile is the best, I love it!! She is so adorable :)
Post a Comment