Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Aquarium in Gatlinburg Tennessee & The Smokey Mountains

So last week we had a great time going down to Tennessee and Georgia! We loved the drive and thought it was gorgeous. We had so much fun!

The Ripley's (believe it or not) Aquarium is aparently the largest aquarium in the U.S. It was awesome. The tunnel is pretty neat.

We also loved Georgia while we were there. We ate at a restraunt that Bob really wanted to visit from his mission. It was a 3 hour drive to and from our hotel, but it was definately worth it. It was a buffet that they bring to your table. It was delicious!!



11 comments:

Nate and Jamie said...

Bob you seriously scored a cutie for a wife! What a cute family you guys are. Love the classic Bob picture with your head on that statue. Looks like alot of fun

Mike and Melanie said...

wow, that looks like such a fun vacation! You guys are sure cute, especially Avery!

Aaron and Rachel said...

You two are just vacationing all the time... I wish I was! Kimberlie you have such a cute little girl!

Kristy said...

That's really cool! I LOVE Tennessee.

Kassi said...

You guys are doing all sorts of fun stuff. Thanks for posting all the pictures of the aquarium. I really enjoyed looking at them. I especially LOVE the picture of Averi when she is sitting by herself--she looks so precious!

Hayley and Josh said...

Your little Avery is such a doll. Looks like you guys had a good time. Josh and I seriously need to get out of our house and do some fun stuff. If I could just pull him away from those books. Ha ha. Yeah right. :)

Ben and Kelli said...

Seriously that aquarium is awesome! I love all your pictures and it just looks like so much fun!

Clint and Aimee Cook said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the Blog!!! Averi is too cute we miss you guys so much!!!

Ashley said...

I am LOVING your Halloween Theme going on on this thing!!! Hello Party on your blog...I could listen to your playlist all day too..so fun!!

Thanks again for dinner last night, it was WAY good and it was so fun to finally hang out with y'all. My face hurt from smiling/laughing so much when we got home. Y'all are too fun!

Ashley said...

bytheway, how many times can I say the word fun in a comment? Hahaha.

pecas said...

Que bellas fotos!!