Monday, September 8, 2008

One Dollar Car

So a few months ago I went to a garage sale and saw this car for a buck. So I got it. Well I've been waiting forever with this little car in my house, just waiting for the day that Averi could sit on it without falling off immediately. Well, today she sat on it for about a minute - then fell off! But she was there long enough for me to get some pictures, and push her for a little bit!

9 comments:

Jill said...

oh man, a buck is a good deal for that thing...I am pretty sure we got that exact same car for jack when he turned one and paid like 20 for it...gotta love garage sales!

cute pics by the way...your little averi is growing so fast!

Mike and Melanie said...

She is so cute Kimi! What a little sweetheart! Good deal on the car too, we have one of those for our kids too, it turns into a great walker/push toy.

Dream come true said...

she is sooo cute. and I LOVE garage SALES they are the best

musson said...

Well I have done a little blogging around and I came across yours!! YAY!! So I will be stalking your blog regularly!
Oh and by the way can Averi get any cuter?

Kristy said...

Myles has the same one, and it is now his "bike". He loves that thing! Averi will really enjoy it in a few months time!

Kassi said...

She looks all excited about it! Fun fun!

Hayley and Josh said...

WHAT A DOLL! You are so thrifty-savvy! I'm getting there!

Kassi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MPk said...

Way to shop those deals, Kim...Your baby is adorable - she is getting huge. I'm sure we'll be seeing you all in person sometime when we head to the Columbus Temple. Until then, good luck with more sweet garage-sale deals!

-Micah & Sarah Keith