Sunday, September 21, 2008

CALIFORNIA

We just got back from our amazing vacation at Newport Beach and LOVED it!! Sometimes I really don't think you realize how much you are in need of a vacation until you are actually on one.

We spent the week with Bobs parents, Mike and Jeanie, and his sister Aimee - her husband Clint, and their little boy Easton!

We want to especially thank mom and dad McBride for letting us come vacation with them. We really had such a great time, and thank you for it!!

I'm just going to post a bunch of pictures of our vacation....

**WICKED **
One of the highlights of our vacation is when we got to see "Wicked" in Hollywood. It was amazing. Probably the best broadway we've seen.

Fun with family-- Averi loved playing with her cousin Easton. They really had a good time...Averi would just follow him around in circles all day if she could.

Lots of time at the beach. Bob tried surfing and body boarding. I also tried body boarding and really thought I was gonna die. Averi enjoyed eating the sand :)
We saw all these beat up old homes that were literally just like 20 feet away from the Ocean. It was pretty crazy...
DISNEYLAND!


9 comments:

Jill said...

looks like you had a great vacation! and yes, I agree that we ALL need a vacation sometimes...good for you guys! I want to see Wicked so bad, I know all the songs but have yet to see it, I bet it was amazing

by the way kim...you look SO good, you are so skinny!

Jason and Sarah Nelson said...

That looks like a lot of fun! I am so jealous that you guys got to go to the beach and disneyland. Those pictures are way cute! We need to get together again and do something, Brian Reagan was a blast!

Hayley and Josh said...

I'm so jealous! I SO want to go on a vacation! Your little Averi is so beautiful! Glad you had a good time.

Kristy said...

Oh man!!!! I wish I were in California right now! Specifically Disneyland. That looks like so much fun!!!!!!!!! Unfortunatly I have to wait until next fall to go. I am glad you guys had a blast.

Carrie and Jon said...

I'm am a friend of Bob's from High School. I was just looking at some blogs, and I came across yours. I just had to stop and say Hi. It's so fun to see Bob as a husband and a dad. Way cute little girl you have. Your California trip looks like so much fun!!!

Kassi said...

New Port is a nice swimming beach. Southern California is the nicest weather in the US in my opinion. Vacations are fun and i think they are a lot more fun with family. So really, how much did you enjoy Wicked?

Anonymous said...

awesome! i am so glad you go to go to Disney Land! what a blast. What a vacation!! you'll remember it forever~happy days. :)

musson said...

HELLO FUN TIME!!! and wicked! oh i'm trying to hold back the jealousy! ;)

And HELLO cute swim suit! Where did you find that awesome find?

Aaron and Rachel said...

I'm so happy for you guys. I love disneyland and anaheim! Your pictures are darling! I'm glad you had a great vacation!