After 8 hours of roller-coasters, and butterflies of anticipation - we wen't inside spooky haunted house and then went to chili's and ate our brains out - we were starving!!! Well in the haunted house, there was a guys kinda like hanging on a post. He looked absolutely fake, and everyone was just walking by him thinking he wasn't real! Well Ashley comes strolling along - totally convinced that this guy is fake - walking to go touch him. Oh he was real!!! He jumped off his post thing and started chasing Ashley! It was hilarious to watch, but poor Ashley was terrified!!! He stalked her for like a minute, breathing in her ear - even when she was curled in a ball, scrunched on the ground!! That was funny too!~
Needless to say, yesterday really was one of the funnest days ever! All my friends and family in Utah, you should totally come out and visit us, and we'll take you to Cedar Point! I promise it really is AMAZING!!



5 comments:
So...let's just say we're going through withdrawals. BIG TIME! It's impossible to top a day as fun as yesterday!! Thanks for making our day incredibly fun...it's wouldn't have been the same without y'all!!!
So it looks like you guys had so much fun! :)
Oh my GOSH! just hearing about those rollercoaster makes my stomach flip-flop. I would be terrified!
How fun Kimi! I am too big of a chicken to go on those scary rides... remember when you and I were at Knott's berry farm and we went on the boomerang and started singing primary songs because we got so scared? Yeah, I haven't grown up much from then...
So glad you guys had fun! I can't believe I sprained my foot two days before. Talk about luck! So, Take LUCK!!
Post a Comment