So lately Averi thinks the garbage is just about the coolest thing ever created - there's always something new in there for her to grab. I (obviously) think it's nasty and really don't like our garbage to have to sit on our counter every day in order to keep Averi from getting to it.
Either way, whenever I see this little girl getting into something she shouldn't, I just try so hard not to laugh but it's really just too cute!
7 comments:
Looks like it's time to invest in either a taller garbage can or one with a lid :) I can't believe how big Averi is getting, she doesn't look like a baby anymore...still a cutie though.
Oh my goodness! She is getting soooo big!! These pictures absolutely shocked me---which means that I've been away from Ohio way too long....sigh. She is absolutely darling and I'm jealous/excited that you got to have so much fun at Cedar Pointe. Take care! Miss you!
Ah yes. The garbage! What fun for little ones!
I can't believe how much she has grown! Is she walking already?
How adorable! We went through this with Connor too. Eventually we had to move the trash can under the sink and put a baby-proof lock on the cabinet door. I love her little skirt by the way. Hope you guys are doing well! We miss you!
haa haa! wait till they play with the toilet! eeeek! she's as darling as ever Kimberly. what a doll
Kimberlie, i've been meaning to call you. Sorry you haven't heard from me for a while. i'll give you a call sometime this week! your baby girl is darling!
OK - that face is too cute. I bet she'll enjoy these pictures when she's a teenager!
Post a Comment