Thursday, July 24, 2008

My Two Mobile Partners in Crime...

Does every child get into EVERYTHING when they start crawling? Averi just finds so many things around the house that I didn't even know about! Her and Sadie roam around the living room, kitchen, and hallway - looking for trouble!

I thought this picture was cute. I caught them in the hallway, making their way to the living room!
Okay, I know at the beginning of the video it looks like Sadie (dog) is attacking Averi....and just know that she is! :) She's obsessed with the child...

(You've got to push pause on the music player to your right, and down a little to hear the video.)

10 comments:

Kristy said...

That picture of Averi and Sadie is really cute! Averi is so beautiful.

Also, better buy those really annoying cupboard locks now!

Clint and Aimee Cook said...

Oh my gosh Averi is just too cute...so is Sadie! I am so excited to see you guys next month!!!

The Albrecht's said...

That video is adorable! I just asked Lundon if he thought Gizmo would ever act that way with Benson and he responded, "never." I'm so jealous! Your family is too cute.

Emily said...

What a fun age! She is so adorable and seems to be moving around quite well. Just wait until they pick up a little speed; you'll be running around, non-stop!

Mike and Melanie said...

what a cutie! she is getting so big!

Aaron and Rachel said...

Kimberlie you have the cutest child I have ever seen.

The Bangerter Family said...

Kim, Averi looks so much like an Eager! The Eager gene must be very dominant, becuase anytime I see any of your neices or nephews I can tell they belong to your family. Averi is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Averi is so cute! Her eyes are amazing. I love your blog - love the music too. I completely understand the partners in crime bit. Molly and Kate are one naughty duo. Love ya - Jen

Anonymous said...

I found your blog on Lindsey's links and couldn't stop looking at it! You have an adorable family Kim! :)

Hayley and Josh said...

Bob and Kimberlie, this is Josh and Hayley. Our blog is up and running at www.jhmcbridefamily.blogspot.com. Averi is a cutie. Life in Pittsburgh is cool. It's a great town, and Pitt is an awesome school.