So you'll have to work with me on this one. I am very aware that Averi's "ponytail" on her head in nearly invisible to the natural eye -- so I thought I better get some zoomed in pictures to prove that she actually does have a little hair in the bow....
I have to be honest though - it really is her first ponytail, and I just don't know how I feel about this milestone!! It's like how I imagine her first day of school will be. My baby's getting hair!!


7 comments:
She's a doll. I like her pony tail, even if it's small. I bet you're going to have so much fun doing her hair:o)
Hi Kimberlie! Your blog is so cute and so is your adorable little girl! Don't you just love having a baby girl? We sure do! I'm looking forward to the day that Brinkley has enough hair to do a ponytail! I'm still in the stages of saying 'no, she's a girl" ha ha. I'm glad you three are doing so well in Ohio. Keep in touch. Hayley
so cute Kimi, she is getting some good hair, next you will have to try some little piggy tails.
She is so beautiful! You are going to have a heart breaker, that's for sure!
Her hair is getting so long. Dang, i don't think a little girl could be more cute! Will she keep her head band on, or does she pull them off?
now the real fun begins:-) that's darling!
What a riot! You are such a funny girl, and that pony tail is just too much. How cute she is.
Post a Comment