Febreeze....
Well originally all of these febreeze's at CVS cost $21.00. I got all of them for $3.50! Not too bad...
Picture #3...These were a pretty good deal as well. The Pantene shampoo and conditioners were originally I think like $3.99 each, and I got them priced down to .25 cents a piece. All the body washes were between $3.99 and $8.99 a piece and I got all 6 for like $5.00. So I paid under a dollar each!
So I keep telling Bob how much I love finding these deals, because honestly, it feels amazing to walk out of a store with bags of things, when you only had to pay a couple bucks -- if even that! So I think I'm gonna start a blog of all my deals I find each week. It's just so fun!
And garage sales...wow that's a whole 'nother story...
7 comments:
Nicole Roberston can do this magic trick too!!! That is awesome!!!! I am still trying to figure out coupons. In fact... I was just going through mine for grocery shopping tomorrow morning! Any extra tips??
I would love to hear some secrets you have! a friend and I were chatting yesterday about this very thing...I can't wait to get started !
I would love the secrets! Which sites do you use
Ooooooohhhh... we may have to do a show down between you and Traci. I don't know how you guys do it. I ruin it all by picking up a People Magazine or something ridiculous and waste any money I may have saved.
Hi Kimberly! I'm just blog-surfing and saw all of the amazing deals you got! You are going to have to teach me how you do it.
Holy Moly!! At first I thought, what is she going to do with all of that febreeze...but then I remembered you have a child in diapers and probably more to come in the future. :) You are a money saving champ!!! Keep it up and share your secrets please! I miss you Kimberlee, you are so great! I think I need to refrain from checking Ohio friend's blogs- it makes me sad. :)
Kimberlie, I hope you don't mind I stole all of your money saving websites and put them on my blog too! You're awesome! Thanks!
Post a Comment