Thursday, July 17, 2008

What do you remember about me?

Jill has this on her blog and I thought it was really fun!

We would love to hear from anyone and everyone! Don't be shy.

1. As a comment on our blog, leave one memory that you and I (Bob or Kimberlie) had together. It doesn't matter if you knew us a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about us, we'll assume you're playing the game and we'll come to your blog and leave one about you!

13 comments:

Jonathan and Janessa said...

I don't want to embarrass you, so I won't give all the details, but it included a port-a-potty while we were on the trek. Hopefully you know what I'm referring to. It still cracks me up to this day! You have such a fun and magnetic personality. I loved riding home from school with you because your car was always so refreshing after a day of high school. You always had church CDs playing. Another one is when we were at Payson Lakes for girls camp and you sang "smelly cat" the whole week! Hmm, there's lot's of memories, but I guess I'll stop there.

Jill said...

I remember always admiring you for going to the temple to read your scriptures...I thought that was such a great thing for a teenager to do. I also remember "smelly cat" at payson lakes and I think there was something about a skunk...gross!

You always had a smile on your face and you were always so animated when you told stories...you would crack me up!

KT said...

OK, I hope you don't get mad at me for this but here is my memory:
I came to work one day and found a cell phone in the building. I opened it to find out who it belonged to and the screen said "Bob my love" It was yours! How cute is that?

Kristy said...

I have to add to Janessa's. Everytime I wash my hands if I aboslutly MUST use a porta-potty, I laugh. Thank you Kimberlie!

Anyway, I remember lots of things! One summer we played Skip-bo almost everyday.

Another time we would go for bike rides each morning. We both had a bad feeling about riding one morning, but you had the courage to say something.

The song Manic Monday.

You've Got Mail.

The list goes on...

Kassi said...

I don't recall all the details of this story perfectly, but it is a funny one. We use to jump on you tramp all the time. We also played this game once where aliens or something in the sky was out to get us. So we would put our hand in the air and yell something and then run under the tramp. I recall very clearly that you were the leader and told us what to yell and then you would indicate when to run under the tramp.

Kassi said...

So i just read Janessa's comment and i wanted to add to that girls camp experience. I played tennis in the summer to get ready for the fall season. I was wiped out from a match, which happened to be the first day of girls camp. You had some energy. I went to bed early and you guys came and woke me up by jumping on me. Boy i was a ball of sunshine wasn't i? I know i was a brat then, but now i laugh at it. Kimmi you are in so many of my memories! All of them good and fun. Thanks for you sweetness. I look forward to a yearly get together with all the girls!

Dream come true said...

My comment is for Bob. I remember the never ending war of "Bob's the best". I want you to know that "laurie's the best" and brainwashing doesn't make you the "best" uncle or anything for that matter:) PS I would love to get together the next time you guys come to visit fam

Kolbi Young said...

My memory is also about Bob......and I can sum it up in one word: HALO. I still to this day refuse to watch or play that game....Tyler still loves it, but he needs a HALO buddy! You were a great roommate for x-box gaming ;) Glad to see all is well! Take care, Kolbi

Kolbi Young said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brynn said...

My first memory of the both of you is when you invited us over for dinner. We loved making little pizzas and the company. Other memories- Playing games after the kids were in bed,the best primary teachers ever, watching my kids for me, and letting my kids smother your dog.

Blackham Family said...

I know you probly dont remember me. Your husband and Jake Blackham are good friends and I am Jakes sister in law. I had been married to Nathan for a while and met Bob a couple times so when I found out he was getting married I was way excited. I met you at the big dinner in Moroni for the turkeys. Right befre you got engaged. Then after you got married and pregnant Emily happened to tell me randomly that you were pregnant and we were due i think just a couple days apart. So I look at you blog randomly just cause you have the cutest girl ever. And its fun to see and compare our babies with how close they are.

Janae said...

Kimberlie! I don't know my earliest memory of you but Melanie and I have been friends since she and I were like.. 13 I think, so you were pretty young. :) I have a new baby and love looking at this blog when I'm feeding him pruzing around on the computer! :) Averi is darling and your house looks fantastic! Wish I had your decorating sense. You should stop by here sometime and help me out! lol

Christie and Stuart said...

Hmmm, memories of kimberlie. There are just so many! Let's see, wearing our brothers long socks up to our thighs, Mr. Gann, making up dances, dressing up, going to dances, girls camps, St. George trips, playing in the mud, and making music videos. What more could you ask for!