She is just such a joy in our lives and we are so in love with her! She has smiled a few times, and they were gorgeous smiles! She's become so much more alert, and she moves her head around a lot. She does a pretty good job of holding her head up when we lay her on her tummy too. She's just been so fun!!
Wednesday, January 2, 2008
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Well I thought I would post a few pictures of Averi from today and yesterday. Averi is now 6 weeks old. She is just getting so old too fast. She's probably close to 8 pounds now, and I just put all her 'premie' and 'just born' outfits away. She's only wearing newborn onesies now, and still can't wear any of her 0-3 months clothes, but she's getting there!
She is just such a joy in our lives and we are so in love with her! She has smiled a few times, and they were gorgeous smiles! She's become so much more alert, and she moves her head around a lot. She does a pretty good job of holding her head up when we lay her on her tummy too. She's just been so fun!!




She is just such a joy in our lives and we are so in love with her! She has smiled a few times, and they were gorgeous smiles! She's become so much more alert, and she moves her head around a lot. She does a pretty good job of holding her head up when we lay her on her tummy too. She's just been so fun!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Happy New Year you guys!!!! What a beautiful family you are!!!! We love you,
Melissa and Philip
Kimberlie! She is so cute! I remember that stage, and to be honest, I miss it. Not the nights though. Every little move is so adorable and exciting. When are you coming to Utah? How is she sleeping? Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child is a great book. Its by Marc Weissbluth.
hey kim it's jill...your little girl is absolutely beautiful!! and you don't even look like you had a baby, you look great! congratulations and good luck, being a mom is the best!
Hey McBride's! This is Kelli Davis.Avery is a doll!! I saw your link on Traci's blog and got so excited because I haven't seen her yet....what a cutie! And Kim you look great! I'll have to get your email so that I can invite you to view my blog.
Post a Comment