This song playing is dedicated to all of us that wish the cold winter days were over, and that summer were here!
Today we got Averi all dressed up in her warm winter clothes and went to the park and attempted bumping a volleyball around. After that we played some 'around the world' basketball. It was cold, but we had a ton of fun!!
Here is Averi playing with Bob....he's such a great dad and just loves Averi to pieces!!
5 comments:
So cute to see Bob as a daddy!!!
Looks like you guys are having so much fun!! What a sweet little family you have!
I wish I was nice here! I woke up to another fresh blanket of snow... Hopefully soon! You guys look great.
Bob McBride as a Daddy! How cute is that? It's Chad & Dana Marchant! Found your blog from Jake & Emily. What a beautiful little girl you have! Glad to see all is well in Columbus. You can find us at themarchantadventures.blogspot.com.
Kimmy~
Your daughter is beautiful. I was so excited to find your blog via jill. It's Kassi! Our little girl is here! I don't blog because i am retarded when it comes to technology! Although, i do email. kassinolan@gmail.com I would love to send you some pictures if you want!
Post a Comment