Well Ohio State came home last night with a horrible loss at the national championship yet again. Bob and I were pretty bummed about the loss, but we had no idea Averi would be so sad too. She just was screaming after the game, so sad they lost. And Bob and I thought we were Buckeye fans! Averi was aparently pretty upset about it. Well, that or she was just really hungry. But either way, she wasn't happy!
Here's our little princess! She was smiling a little today, but once I grabbed the camera she was done. That's alright...
3 comments:
She has the most beautiful features! Those lips are so cute with the chunky cheeks!!! You guys did great!
So sorry to hear about the OSU loss...I'm sure that was hard for ya'll, including Averi :-) !!!!!
What a funny little girl!! i love the bows you made for her by the way, they are so cute!
Post a Comment