Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas in Ohio

Well Christmas this year was definately different than any year Robert and I have had, being away from family. But we really did have a great Christmas, and we enjoyed spending this time with friends and our little girl Averi. We started lots of new traditions and had lots of fun! We had dinner with our friends Christmas Eve and Christmas day! We really did have a merry Christmas!
Averi got a little Christmas outfit from Grandma McBride, and on Christmas Eve got a onesie which we got her for pajamas! Bob and I also get some pajamas to wear Christmas Eve, but the ones I got Bob were too short :) ... so, he just ended up wearing some old sweats!


I thought this was so funny! Averi started being fussy in her swing, and when I came to see why, her headband was covering her eyes! It was pretty cute!

4 comments:

Kristy said...

I am glad you had a good Christmas! Averi is adorable. The headband makes me laugh. Kim Carlson's little girl, London, gets upset when hers fall over her eyes too. I can't believe how tiny she is! The fun has only just begun!

Clint and Aimee Cook said...

Wow what a cute little girl you guys have. I am glad you had a memorable 1st Christmas with her...we can't wait to see you guys in March! Have a Great New Year!!!

Mike and Melanie said...

What a cute little girl Kimi!! She is getting so big! We missed you guys on Christmas too! We are excited to be able to see you again! She is really so beautiful!

Mike and Melanie said...

She really is a cute girl Kimi, I bet you are just having so much fun with her!! Love you!