Grandma, Grandpa, and Great-Grandma McBride all came out to Ohio for 2 and a half days! We had so much fun while they were out here. They left a dry Utah to come to a snowy Ohio...then left Ohio when it was warming up, and returned to a lot of fresh snow in Utah . So we mostly stayed home where it was nice and warm!
Friday night Chad, Teena, Ashlee, Emilee and Ian came out from Indiana and stayed until Saturday afternoon! We were so excited to get to see them again before Christmas!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I know you don't remember me but I am a friend of Teena's. We grew up together in West Valley, and I was a bridesmaid at Teena & Chad's wedding. Teena met Chad when we were roomates going to school at Weber State University. My name is Shauna Slack and I live in St. George. My maiden name is Sweet and Teena's is Silcox. I found your blog when I googled "Teena McBride". I have misplaced Teena & Chad's Christmas letter that had their email address and phone number on it, and I haven't been able to get in touch with them since they moved back to Illinois from Spain. Would you please send Teena my email address (Shauna_Slack@msn.com) and ask her to email me so I can have her current address? Thank you - Shauna Slack
1 comment:
I know you don't remember me but I am a friend of Teena's. We grew up together in West Valley, and I was a bridesmaid at Teena & Chad's wedding. Teena met Chad when we were roomates going to school at Weber State University. My name is Shauna Slack and I live in St. George. My maiden name is Sweet and Teena's is Silcox. I found your blog when I googled "Teena McBride". I have misplaced Teena & Chad's Christmas letter that had their email address and phone number on it, and I haven't been able to get in touch with them since they moved back to Illinois from Spain. Would you please send Teena my email address (Shauna_Slack@msn.com) and ask her to email me so I can have her current address? Thank you - Shauna Slack
Post a Comment