

So I'm really not sure what to write about this. Averi wanted to play with her stroller and play with me. I wanted to play with Truman. Truman probably would've preferred a nap or something, be he doesn't really have a say in the matter - so this is what came of it.
5 comments:
That's so funny about Averi...just got to love that cute little girl with a mind of her own! I can't believe how big Truamn is...what do you feed that boy?? It's so fun to see your kids and what they are upto...hope Averi has a great 2nd birthday tomorrow!!
lol he is so cute and what a trooper to be so kind and play with his big sister.. Im sure that will come to an end at some point when she wants to play dolls or barbies lol!
too cute Kimi! Truman is such a cutie pie! I am looking forward to hearing about Averi's birthday! I would love to see some cute pictures!
Averi's just lucky Truman can't do anything about it. Give him a year, or maybe just a couple of months and she won't be able to catch him. We heard you might be heading to CO. We hope you like it as much as we do.
Kimi I need more pictures of my cute niece and nephew!
Post a Comment