Saturday, August 15, 2009

Does life get better ~ or busier for that matter?

Lets see...
2 crazy kids - okay, well one crazy little girl and an adorable little boy who keeps me wonderfully busy and crazy.
The best husband anyone could ever ask for - who could probably pass as the second crazy kid mentioned previously ...
Familia and their visits - full of memories and a great excuse to do things around Columbus that we've always wanted to do but never have
Sadie - our wired dog who keeps Averi busy when it's needed most (thank heaven for our dog)
Can you say fresh tomatoes! Yumminess from our garden (which has a couple peppers turning red)
Garage sale season - this alone could make for a great, long, happy, fulfilling and very expensive life :)
The sun shining ... please be summer forever!
Sleep - Yes, Truman is sleeping through the night and I love my life these days
Double stroller - thought we could make it through life without one ... ya, that lasted about 3 weeks.
Moolah (a.k.a money) ... oh, and I most definately mean the lack thereof ~ which in all honesty makes for our happy life!

So I'm posting a million pictures from this past month, which has been so super busy, but amazing fun! We wouldn't have it any other way ... So I'm gonna sqeeze all these pics into one post ...

7 comments:

Jonathan and Janessa said...

So cute! Is that his blessing outfit? It's adorable!

CJ Armstrong said...

You have a very cute little family. He looks adorable. I love the pictures of them together.

Mike and Melanie said...

I can't believe how big they are getting! Truman is so sweet!

Christie and Stuart said...

I'm sure life is crazier with 2 kids! Your baby Truman is so cute! I found out I'm having a BOY!

Sarah Eagar said...

How wonderful all these pictures are...I feel so diconnected living so far away. Your family is just beautiful, and I am so happy for you. Isn't it so fun to have a family?

Emily said...

What a FUN summer! You two seriously have such cute kids!

Ember said...

Truman looks so cute in his white tux! I'm jealous you guys have gotten to see so many amazing sites. Keep having fun!