Thursday, September 10, 2009

New York

So Bob and I decided to be spontaneous :) We headed up to Niagra Falls, Buffalo, and Palmyra New York for the weekend and had SO much fun! We loved every second of our trip! We hit all the historical lds sites and hit quite a few other cool spots too. We met up with some friends living in Buffalo NY and went out to dinner to -of course- get some delicious "original buffalo" wings. Later we hit a pretty cool childrens museum in Rochester, which was so super fun! Just enjoyed a fun, busy weekend in upstate NY

6 comments:

Kassi said...

New York is probably my favorite place to visit! What a fun trip, I wish I could have gone with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also, Kimmi you are lookin' so skinny. You loose baby weight SO SO fast. Is it somewhat natural? I know you work out diligently, but really what is your secret?!

Mike and Melanie said...

So cute! I can't believe how big Truman is! What a sweetie! I need to call you, it has been too long! I think you should plan a quick trip here too, I want to see that baby!

John-David and Kathryn said...

Look how big Avery is and those cheeks on Truman... Those are good ones. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun.

Todd and Amy said...

Your little trip looked like so much fun! Your family is just the cutest, I'm glad to see you guys are doing good! Love ya!

MPk said...

Awesome family, Kim & Bob! Your buffalo trip looked like a lot of fun - hope you were able to see Jason and his gang! I hope you're doing well!

CJ Armstrong said...

New York is so great! It lloks like you guys had so much fun! Your family is adorable.