Well 300 diapers down, who knows how many wipes, a few outfits blown out of, the rest covered in spit up, lots of diaper rash cream, several binky's lost, one missing sock, a full bottle of baby lotion, and who knows what else...I can't believe this little guy is already 4 weeks old! It honestly seems like we just had him yesterday. So we got some pics of the 2 little rascals ... and here they be!
10 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Kim I am showing this to my husband, the most die-hard Ohio State fan on earth, and he will be SO happy! Your kids are adorable!
I am in love with two things: your kids and these photos. I need to talk to you about where you had them taken. I'll do that on one of our many phone conversations.
I know this is late, but congratulations! You have such beautiful children. We still owe you a Texas trip so take us up on it. We would love for you to come and visit.
10 comments:
Kim I am showing this to my husband, the most die-hard Ohio State fan on earth, and he will be SO happy! Your kids are adorable!
oh they are both so sticken cute!
what cute little ones! those pictures are great too, I love the first one...so precious!
those pictures are so cute Kim, what a cute boy you have!
I am in love with two things: your kids and these photos. I need to talk to you about where you had them taken. I'll do that on one of our many phone conversations.
But seriously, these pictures are AWESOME!!
Kim, you have the cutest kids I have ever seen! The pictures are darling! I love them! I can't wait to talk to you soon!
Your kids are so beautiful...its so fun how quickly we become families, isn't it?
What beautiful kids you have! I'm glad to see you're doing well!
I know this is late, but congratulations! You have such beautiful children. We still owe you a Texas trip so take us up on it. We would love for you to come and visit.
Post a Comment