So today at church I realized I didn't bring a binky for Truman. In the middle of Sacrament meeting he started getting a little fussy and I thought "please please let there be an extra binky in the car somewhere". We have a few binkys around the house that are different colors, but mostly they're the neutral gendered binkys, so I didn't really expect to face any issues.
Well, with a fussy child I went in search for a binky. After searching the car for about 5 minutes, I found one! But what do ya do when it's not exactly the right color?
Do ya let the child cry for 3 hours of church, or give him the pink and purple binky?
Needless to say, he didn't fuss the rest of the meeting...
Poor little guy!
4 comments:
I'm totally with you! I would've gone with the pink/purple binky over the crying baby!!
who cares what color!! as long as that baby is happy you let them have any color! He is getting so big so fast. What a handsome little man he is.
He looks so cute with his little girly pacifier! I'm sure he appreciated it!
A real man wears pink! lol when you are a mom you will do almost anything to make the kid happy! good thing you got a picture for the books! Im sure he will love you for that one when he gets older.
Post a Comment