There is so much to say, so many experiences to re-live!!
It's so easy to relax and settle into the common day-to-day enjoyments, but there was a first to everything!
So here's to you Bob, for all the firsts we've enjoyed...
Remember ...
- the first time we met ... Cedar City, Utah ... Institute building ... first attempt to flirt with each other!
- The first phone conversation...pretending I didn't really know who you were so I wouldn't scare you off as your stalker!
- First real introduction ... A year and a half later, set up by the Murdocks ... met at the mall off 106th in Salt lake. You wore your new Sketchers and didn't know what the "S" on the shoe stood for!
- Our first date ... a funny waiter in a quiet restaurant that - to this day we can't remember the name of. Ending in a fun night at Temple Square...and a carriage ride with, of course, the friends who set us up!
- Our first hug ... hello awkward!! 6' 3" and 5'1". Hug around the neck, the waist? Didn't know... how awkward was our first hug! Wish that was on camera!
- Our first weekend apart (New Years). Thank you text messaging!
- Our first time in "our spot" (parking place) at the Temple, where we've spent endless hours talking, laughing, crying...
- Our first "misunderstanding" ... and our first make-up. 3 hours of driving, and a sweet apology!
- The first "I love you" of course followed by our first kiss! mmm baby!
- The first time tooting in front of each other ... Carabba's ... freezing outside ... probably the only thing in our lives we wish now we'd never had a first time with ;)
- The first poop scoop job ... ice cream shop ... scraped the poop off the shoe with a stick ... actually I guess that could go in the category of wishing we'd never had a first with that too. Or a second poop clean up... or a third ... or maybe we just shouldn't be around dogs.
- Our first "pictures" together ... St. George ... the gas pump, the parks, the millions of kisses
- Our wedding day ... Mt. Timpinogas Temple ... our families ... the advice given to us ... the luncheon changing locations last second ... the reception ... cutting the cake ...
- Our honeymoon! So fun!! California, Cars, P.F. Changs, Chocolate milk at every meal, eating at that boat place ... fireworks ... ooo la la
- First "home" in our cozy basement in Cedar Hills ... trying to dodge the sprinklers at night ...
- Move to Ohio...the drive and the scary motels ... the rain storm and the books
- First time furniture shopping...headache!
- The first drive down West Broad ... doors locked ... our walk through the "mall"
- Our first pet ... Sadie ... probably our last pet too.
- First anniversary ... Cleveland ... no map ... our favorite restraunt ... Indians game ... dinner and a movie
- First time seeing Averi ... then her first poop ... her first Christmas ... her first smile ... her first book from dad!
- Our first (and hopefully last) food poisoning ... oh the pain! Oh the thought of chinese food :0
- The first real vacation together ... California ... Bobs family ... The beaches, Disneyland, the pool, relaxing! ... Gatlinburg, the aquarium, the scary hotel
- Our first garden ... planting for f.h.e. ... the first tomato that started growing
- The first day with Truman ... our child with no name ... his "big toe" conversation ... handsome (just like dad) little guy ... his first diaper change with pee all over the nurse ...
- First (and last) 3 year Anniversary ... Brio ... miniature golf with family ... yellow and white daisies ... delicioso cold stone favorite mix :) Love you!!
Bob, here's to all the first's we've experienced! Happy 3 year anniversary!



8 comments:
yay to three years! you look absolutely stunning in your wedding dress. I loved reading about all of your firsts. Your so creative! cheers to many more years of happiness.
HAPPY 3 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh so exciting! I hope y'all are off celebrating and having tons of fun!
Reading some of your firsts totally made me (and Logan, I had to read these some of these out loud to him) laugh out loud (what girl hasn't pretended she doesn't know the guy on the phone so the stalker card doesn't get played??) Y'all crack us up and are some of the most fun and incredible people we've met, such a dynamite couple (And yes, I feel like I'm 80 saying you're dynamite)
Happy Anniversary!
BOB, I still don't know how you scored such an amazingly beautiful (inside and out) wife! JK. I haven't ever met her but you two are such a cute couple. What a cute post. Congrats on 3 years. Look what 3 years can bring! Hope all is going well with #2
oh congrats! You were beautiful in your wedding dress! congrats again and too many more years! :)
What a busy 3 years at has been for your family! I loved seeing pictures of you 2 from when you were first married! Kim your dress is gorgeous and you look fabulous in it!
Happy 3 Year anniversary!!! You guys are so cute together, and you look so happy! I can't believe it's already been 3 years since you got married, its crazy how fast time goes by.
Okay, this is going to be so weird, but I just found your blog off of Kolbi Young's blog. I went to high school with her, and I went my Freshman year of college at SUU with Bob. You probably won't even remember who I am...but I was Angie's roomate, and we lived below you guys at the Stadium Way apartments. Well, anywho, I just saw your blog and and your cute family, and thought I'd say hello.
I can't believe it's been three years already!! Congrats, I love this post!! Remembering how excited you were for the :blinf" date with Bob, even though you'd had a crush on him forever. It was so meant to be, and I couldn't be happier for you two!
Post a Comment