On June 11 at 1:23 pm Kimberlie delivered our little boy, 8lbs 20 inches. The jury is still deciding on a name. In the past 17 hours we have moved from Jayden Truman to Truman Davis. However nothing is offical, vote at will. Both Kid and Mom are doing well. Stay tuned for further information.
What a handsome little guy! Congratulations on his arrival. And I agree with Ellen, you look amazing. Did you still get induced or did you go into labor before your appointment? I'm thinking things must have gone pretty quick if you were induced and he was born at 1:23.
would ya look at that?! How wonderful, and what a cutie! I love the name-perfect! WISH i could have been there long enough to be introduced to the lil chap...i'll keep up with your blog. love you guys. congrats! Jensens
What a cute family! I am so excited for you! You will have to let me know what it is like to have 2 kids! You're an amazing woman! I like Davis Truman Mcbride, or Jayden Truman Mcbride! Very cute! Let me know his official name!
I'm so glad you emailed me!! Thank you so much and congratulations on you're beautiful baby boy! My brother's name is Davis!! Yay! So fun! I miss you guys! You are all so beautiful! Hope you are all doing well :) ((hugs))
YAY!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! We are so excited for you guys and I can't wait to meet the little guy. He is so beautiful (you can say that about boys right?). :) can't be happier for you two!
20 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!! He is absolutely adorable!! My vote is for Truman (not that my vote really matters.) Oh, and Kimberlie, you look AMAZING!
Congrats, McBrides! I think Truman is cool!
What a beautiful baby! I'm so glad that things went well, Kimi! We love you guys! oh, and my vote is Jayden! (for whatever it's worth)
What a handsome little guy! Congratulations on his arrival. And I agree with Ellen, you look amazing. Did you still get induced or did you go into labor before your appointment? I'm thinking things must have gone pretty quick if you were induced and he was born at 1:23.
Very cute! let it the fun begin! Can't wait to hear how everything went and what name you decide on, both would be great!
would ya look at that?! How wonderful, and what a cutie! I love the name-perfect! WISH i could have been there long enough to be introduced to the lil chap...i'll keep up with your blog. love you guys. congrats!
Jensens
Congratulations! What a cute little family!
Congrats to all of you!! Kim, you look great, and that is such a handsome little man you have! I can't wait to hear more details!
congrats!!!! I am so excited for you and your new baby!!!! He is so cute!!
Congrats! He is do dang cute! How fun to have a little boy! My vote is Jayden too! But they are both cute names! and you do look great!
So excited for you guys. In one of the pictures I could see a little of Averi in him. Can't wait to know his name. What a beautiful family you are!
p.s. Averi looks so big next to her little brother.
What a cute family! I am so excited for you! You will have to let me know what it is like to have 2 kids! You're an amazing woman! I like Davis Truman Mcbride, or Jayden Truman Mcbride! Very cute! Let me know his official name!
Congratulations guys! He is very cute. Boys are a lot of fun and full of energy.
CONGRATULATIONS!! He is beautiful. I like both names and glad to hear everyone is doing well in the family.
I'm so glad you emailed me!! Thank you so much and congratulations on you're beautiful baby boy! My brother's name is Davis!! Yay! So fun! I miss you guys! You are all so beautiful! Hope you are all doing well :) ((hugs))
Congrats, he looks really just perfect and you look great! I vote Davis, though both are darling. So excited for and proud of you!
he is soooo cute!!! Kimber you look so good! I happy to hear everything went good.
What a cutie!! CONGRATS! He is perfect!! I can't believe that such a big boy came out of such a teeny girl! I can't wait to meet him.
YAY!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! We are so excited for you guys and I can't wait to meet the little guy.
He is so beautiful (you can say that about boys right?). :) can't be happier for you two!
How adorable! Congratulations you guys!
Post a Comment