Sunday, June 29, 2008

Our poor child...

I thought these photo's were pretty cute of Averi today. The poor girl has to get all dressed up for church on Sunday mornings, then right after church I get her dress off so she doesn't destroy it! So instead of putting another outfit on like most other parents would do, she just hangs out the rest of the day in her onesie ... poor thing :)

6 comments:

Kristy said...

nah, she looks cute! haha, I remember saying that "My kid will always have clothes on and a clean face". How wrong could I have been!!!! And now I think it's fun when they are just running around in a diaper!

Kassi said...

I guess I don't know what an outfit is. She looked like she was wearing a cute outfit to me! The hat was to die for. You were right about her looking cute in those photos. I don't think I have seen a bad one yet Even with snot running down her face she looked cute!

Philip and Melissa said...

her eyes are DARLING!

Ben and Kelli said...

Kimberlie! Ah she is so stinking adorable, I want to pinch her cheeks so bad! You are an adorable little family. I called you today and was of course going to leave the most
amazing message! But i got interrupted by another call and i was so sad! anyway, i have loads of days off so i will catch you soon!

Sarah Eagar said...

What a doll! She is getting so big I just can't believe it. I do have to say that she has the cutest little Eagar nose. How fun these little kids are!

Cheryl said...

I just want to squeeze those chubby little cheeks! I can't wait to see you guys again!