I just want to let everyone know that I am so proud to be married to my best friend Robert. He really has worked so hard these past two years of school, and he has made a lot of personal sacrifices for our familys future. I am so grateful for all of his hard work, dedication, and yes - even all the time that he has put into his education. He is amazing, and I am - and always will be very proud of all he does!
Oh, and in celebration of this wonderful day, we went to The Melting Pot for dinner - so good~!
We really wanted some cute pictures of our family but forgot to get some at dinner, so ya know, you do what you can....ended up on the floor, in our living room, with our camera on a box, and Sadie (our dog) attacking Bob. Works for us!
8 comments:
It IS the happiest day EVER!! Hooray for being done with second year!
Hey Kim, I can't remember if I gave you our blog address when I e-mailed you...so here it is http://happyfarmandranchfamily.blogspot.com/ So what are the plans now that Bob's done with finals forever? Keep in touch! -Janessa
YAY!!! That is so exciting! What's next? Good luck
YEA!!! I am happy for u guys! I can't believe how cute your pictures turned out too..you are all just too cute!
hey! ya we are in omaha nebraska! its crazy i haven't lived in utah for a summer since 2004. where are you guys? Ohio? we almost went there for the summer dang it! and Averi is darling! is that link on your blog to where you got all her bows?
That is so exciting!! Congrats Bob!! And I think the family pictures are great!!
congrats!! what an accomplishment for both of you. I know he is wonderful but I imagine you were just as wonderful to be so supportive during these last few years...he is lucky to have you!
Congrats Bob! So nice to have finals over...and cute pictures of the fam!
Post a Comment