Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Averi's Room

So I told some people I would post pictures of Averi's room quite a while ago and I never have. So I figure since I am not in Utah like I should be, I may as well update the blog today. So here is Averi's room! Bob and I (mostly I) had so much fun getting her room ready before she was born! Bob's mom Jeanie made the window valence and the crib bedding, and we love it so much! We got the package really late one evening and ended up staying up so late putting the bedding in the crib. I insisted we needed to stay up even later just to sit in her room and admire it! (which we did:) I was just so excited!

4 comments:

Philip and Melissa said...

Oh my gosh, it's darling. You're quite the decorator!!! Did you paint yourself?

Mike and Melanie said...

That is so much fun, I love her room, it is amazing how talented you are, and your mother-in-law as well!

Emily said...

I love her room! But then again I love what you two have done with your whole apartment. I might have to hire you as an interior decorator one day. Hope you all are staying warm with all the snow you've been getting. We miss you guys!

Kassi said...

Kimmy, her room really looks like it came out of a baby magazine! It is the cutest room i have ever seen! The room is almost as cute as the little girl!