Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Averi's new TV obsession...

So the other night I was trying to get dinner ready right at 6:30...right when Bob was planning to be home. Well we usually put Averi to bed right at 6:30, so around 6:00 she starts getting really tired and fussy.
Well needless to say, I don't absolutely love hearing Averi cry when I can't do much about it. So I turned on Signing Time. It was really the first time we've had her watch anything, and she seemed to love it! After abandoning my daughter for about 5 minutes while I got everything on the stove, this is what I came back to.

She was falling out of her vibrating seat and just staring at the tv. After a few pictures and several times calling her name, she finally took her eyes off the tv for a couple seconds and looked at me. :)

6 comments:

Mike and Melanie said...

That is so cute Kimi! What a fun little girl you have! TV can be nice, but be careful, when they get bigger that is all they want to do... Emily is always begging me, she signs signing time and says "time, time, TIME" like I don't hear her! That is so much fun though!

Mike and Melanie said...

Kimi, I can't wait for you to come! I keep looking at the clock, but it is not even close to the time for you to come!! Hope you have a great flight! See you later!

Kristy said...

Hey! she is so stinkin cute! I adore her. Also, How do you change your blog so much? It is so cute! I want a cute one! Mine is very Blah! Love ya

Emily said...

It's funny how they are facinated with the TV so soon huh? While I agree, it's probably bad to make a habit of it, it is honestly the only way I ever got dinner ready when Connor was that age.
PS - I can't believe how big she's gotten! I still can't quite tell who she looks more like though...

Kassi said...

That is great! I am so glad that you posted that story, the picture however really made the story! i guess i will have to try it!!

Anonymous said...

So cute!