Monday, February 25, 2008

Our new game: how many pictures will it take today? ...

Wow, really? So we've attempted getting a family picture ourselves a few times since Averi came along, and it's really not that fun! I don't know why I just haven't called a professional photographer to get some pictures done. Or even just a neighbor or something! We attempt to just get a couple snapshots ourselves, and here's what we get .... everytime!!! The first few are just bad, and then Averi starts getting upset...so the pictures after that are obviously that much worst. Then we keep trying, thinking we might actually get a good picture. I actually don't know why we still have that hope after all the failed attempts. It's a little embarrassing.

...Well needless to say, I finally called today to set up an appt. to get pictures done. We clearly are just not capable ourselves. :)

Attempt #1
Attempt #2Attempt #3Attempt #4Attempt #5

10 comments:

Philip and Melissa said...

We've tried that once too...just better to go the other route :-) You guys look great!

Jill said...

it was definately a nice try on your part...taking pictures with babies can be frustrating! I am sure you will have a much better time with a photographer!

thedeanfamily said...

That's funny..you know I am here if you need a photographer..haha. Hey, Averi might not have been too photogenic, but you and Bob sure got it down :)

Clint and Aimee Cook said...

Wow...what a fun time. I love that Bob looks the same in every picture!! Just remember babies don't like pros either so good luck all the way around!

Josh and Nikki said...

bob! i can't believe i found you. it's nikki (maw) blasdell! kimberlie, you don't know me, but i know your hubby well. i've been wondering how you guys have been! congrats on the little one. josh and i had a little girl too. she's only a few months older than yours. crazy how life goes huh? well, let us know how you are doing...our e-mail is blasdells@hotmail.com. talk to you sometime! :)

Mike and Melanie said...

that is so funny kimi! Love you!

Sarah Eagar said...

You guys are too cute! I have to say that I am getting so excited for you guys to come out...I just can't wait to meet your little one!!

Britt said...

It only gets more complicated as you add more family members. Those series of feeble attempts are a lot of fun to look at later on.

Rach said...

Oh my gosh! What a cute little girl... Don't worry this is not a blog stalker, this is Rachael (Lauritzen) Hawkins. I don't know you Kimberlee, but I was in ambassadors with Bob. I just randomly came across your blog from other P.A.'s blogs! Kimberlee if you are reading this, I just want you to know how awesome we all thought Bob was and it is so neat to see your cute family! Bob, your wife is beautiful!! And your baby girl is Adorable!! I am so glad I ran into your blog... It really made my day! You guys look happy and like the perfect little family! It was good to see you!

The Albrecht's said...

I am giggling about the pictures. That is so funny. You guys look cute anyways!