Friday, February 8, 2008

"And what will you be when you grow up?"

So I came into Averi's room the other day and the bow on her headband was turned on the all the way down to her ear....much like when people wear hats and turn them sideways. It was so funny! And then she started moving her hands and kicking her legs. If we had rap music playing in the background, it would have been very fitting! So we're not really sure if she's showing pre-signs of a career in becoming a rapper or what, but we'll keep everyone updated on her developing talent! :)So today Averi found her hand! I'm sure she's had it in her mouth before, but today she put it in, and kept it in! It was so funny because she just looked so confused about the whole thing. She was looking at me as if I was making her suck on something very strange. It was pretty funny to watch her facial expressions!!

3 comments:

Mike and Melanie said...

How cute is that?! You'll have to keep us updated on how the little rapper does with her new career! I am glad that she has found her hands, you will have many fun days of drooling and her getting her wet hands all over you! Yay!!

Philip and Melissa said...

I love the sweet little head bands you always have her in:-)

Mark & Jen said...

We love your blog! Averi is so cute. We are dying to meet her. I also love your music. And last, but not least we love you both!
Mark and Jen