Well 9 weeks later we thought we'd let everyone know that baby #2 is on it's way. Though it's FOREVER away, we will be expecting little #2 in early June...I think June 12th to be almost exact! :) Anyway, before my belly gives it away to too many more people, we just thought we'd officially let everyone know we are expecting and we are SO excited!!!
17 comments:
Yay! I am so excited for you guys!
Congratulations! Even though I already knew I have been waiting for you to post it on your blog. I am so happy for you!
Congrats you two! That is so exciting. Can't wait to see what other cute children you can make :)
Yay! Congrats! I am hoping for June 10th. It worked out great for me. Anyway, I did the same thing about getting family pictures before nothing you like to wear doesn't fit and your belly shows.
It will be so much fun have two little ones.
Yeah! We are so happy for you two! We love you Guys!
April Fools...or not?! Congrats, I had a sneaky suspicion that you might be pregnant. I am so excited for you guys!
Oh my goodness! Congratulations. That is so exciting! At least you won't be pregnant through ALL of summer...in fact the firts part of June is still technically spring, so you won't be pregnant through any of the summer. Being pregnant through the summer is miserable! I'm excited to find out what you're having:-)
YAY!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!
How exciting! I'm be anxiously awaiting McBride #2!
Oh Kimmi, I am so excited for you guys, you are such a great mommy. I hope that you don't get sick seeing that you have to keep up with sweet Averi.
congrats kimmy...you will love having two! keep us updated on how you are feeling.
Yea for baby #2! We're so happy for y'all and can't wait to meet him/her. Averi is as cute as they come, so I can't even imagine how cute this one will be. Here's hoping you're never sick again for the rest of the pregnancy!! ;). Nothin' like a little wishful thinking right?
Congratulations guys! We're SO excited for you. Hey, isn't Avery's b-day coming up? That was right around the time Jake and I found out we were pregnant with #2; when Connor turned one. We'll let you know how it goes! Take care!
Woo hoo! Congrats!
P.S. The family photos are SO cute!
You'll have to add more in June when the little one is born!
Wait a minute, I though I said congratulations back in april :-) ha, congratulations you guys!!!!!!!
Hi, this is Brooke Richards Yardley... I'm Bob's friend from SUU. I just came across your blog through a friend and HAD to say hello! I'm so glad that Bob found such a beautiful wife and has a darling little girl. Tell him hello!
BOB!!! Howdy! I found your blog on Emily Blackhams and I thought that I would say HI!! What an adorable family you have!! Congrats on the kids! That is SO exciting!!
Amanda (Alder) Steele
Congrats! That's so exciting. I found your blog from Sunni's. I love it.
Post a Comment