Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Family Photo's

Well we were really excited to finally get our first family photo's professionally done since Averi has been born! Ohio has been gorgeous these past couple of weeks, so we thought it would be perfect timing to get outdoor photo's!
Well..... our sweet Averi started crying about 1/2 way through the photo session and we had no idea why. When we got home she felt really warm, so we took her temperature. 103.3. Poor girl!! Anyway, the next morning she cut her first two teeth. Not the best timing for photo's, but what can ya do?

11 comments:

Aaron and Rachel said...

Kimberlie, Your pictures are darling. You look so Beautiful and Averi is so cute! Bob's a lucky guy! Keep in touch and give me a call whenever you get a minute! I would love to talk to you!

musson said...

Those are amazing! I am in love with those pictures! I wish I could cut and paste my families face on those. They turned out AWESOME!!!
And who did you have do them? I think we're in need of family pictures. They're so good!!

Kristy said...

Those are really great pictures! poor little averi though, what a sweetheart.

Nate and Jamie said...

What a cute family. I love your new pictures! especially the picture where Bob is holding you in his arms and your legs are in the air... SO CUTE!!

Jonathan and Janessa said...

Very cute! Thanks so much for the baby gift! I love it!

Kassi said...

Love, love, and love them!

Ashley said...

So let's talk about how incredible y'all look in these. Seriously. I imagined Logan lifting me up like Bob does to your tiny little frame, and laughed. Out loud. At work.

Bottom line, these are amazing..your family is adorable and so gorgeous!

And I'm proud to call you friend...tear! =)

P.s...totally sad about Averi..I hope she's feeling better!

Anonymous said...

love the photos! you look so happy! so very cute!

Ben and Kelli said...

Kimberlie I love these pictures! You have such a beautiful family!!!

Josh and Nikki said...

totally beautiful family photos! good thing you're all soooo photo-genic (sp?) Congrats on the new addition!

Shonna said...

I love that last picture-those are so fun. Poor Averi-at least she made is 1/2 way through.