Friday, May 16, 2008

~Our latest adventure...Eating with Averi~

Okay, so Averi has started eating rice, and we also have fed her green beans so far. I thought her poop stunk before she started eating baby food...wow - I had no idea it could get so much stinkier!

This first photo is Averi's first time eating! She was doing so great, then out of no where she needed to sneeze...so my reaction was to put a spoon full of food right in front of her mouth - somehow thinking that would help out....well, needless to say, it blew the cereal everywhere!


I thought this was adorable! When we started feeding Averi, she immediately started watching us eat. Every now and again when we bring the spoon or fork to our mouths she'll open her mouth! Sorry, none for Averi!

Averi in her big seat!

6 comments:

Ellen said...

The sneeze thing totally cracks me up! And I'm NOT excited for those baby food poops!! Good luck! We need to get together, but apparently our husbands decided that it has to wait til after the boards...

Mike and Melanie said...

Kimi how fun is that! I love when the feeding begins, it is so fun to see their little faces when they are trying something new! Love the pictures!

Philip and Melissa said...

This is such a fun age! you look great by the way!

Dream come true said...

hey your blog is stinking cute, ours is pretty lame. your little one is darling! Are little girl will be about a year younger how fun! Well keep in touch. by the way this is laura savage wheeler :)

Dream come true said...

so I hope you don't mind if I link your blog to mine so I can keep up on you guys

Cheryl said...

your little Averi is the cutest little thing! I love her beautiful eyes, and the expressions she makes! Isn't it the best being a mom!