Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Ohio in the Spring!!!

So I'm pretty sure Ohio has the absolute longest and most depressing Winter season known to man. However, on the bright side, they have a gorgeous Fall season - and some may say their Springs are even better! I love Spring, and here's just one reason why!


We have such a pretty view outside on our deck. We overlook 2 beautiful small ponds/lakes...whatever they are. Anyway, it's just so pretty, and it gets better...there are Canadian Geese EVERYWHERE in the Spring! I love looking out my window and seeing these little Geese families running around. It's so fun. I've stopped several times already this Spring for little families of Geese to make their way across the road safely! Good old Canadian Geese!

5 comments:

Philip and Melissa said...

Liv would be going nuts over the ducks! What a gorgeous view!

Kristy said...

cute little baby geese!

Mike and Melanie said...

How fun Kimi! They are so cute!

Jill said...

I am glad you are finally seeing some improvement from the long, yucky winter...cute pics

Emily said...

How darling! Connor would be so jealous! He loves little ducks/geese - at least the ones he's seen on TV. I don't think he's seen one in person yet. Aw, we miss Ohio. Hope you're doing well and enjoying your summer. Planning any trips to Utah?