Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Barbie Trauma

Click here to view this video

And this would be Trumans first encounter with a Barbie. Real tears and all. Hmm, what to say... ?

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Um, Kimberlie & Bob - he is adorable! And SO BIG!!! Oh how relieved you must feel that he doesn't like barbies. Haha - soo sad and yet soo funny.

I want pictures of your house!! And I need to email you back or call you when we have new minutes - yea!!!!

Love your family pictures bytheway - did you do that in Utah? They're gorgeous. We miss y'all!

Nikylie said...

That was so cute!!! Truman is getting so big! Thats hilarious!

The Sweet Petes said...

That is so funny! A proud moment for Bob, no doubt! Poor little guy would be scared to death at our house, since Barbies seem to be littered everywhere all the time!

Hanson Family said...

Bob...
You have the cutest family! I saw your parents at the swimming pool this week....that is exciting about their mission!