From 16+ hours of driving, while eating apples and granolas, to laying by the pool -we have LOVED every second of our 9 day "vaca" to the sunny state ... getting our first sunburns to watching Averi's magical experience with Mickey Mouse ... adjusting Trumans 20 hours of daily sleeping - to only "you're lucky to be getting these" 12 hours at night ... sucking out every last bit of energy from not only our kids, but ourselves - trying to not miss a single second of the gorgeous weather, amazing experiences, and magical fun! The time flew by ... way too fast, but off we head back to the wonderful Ohio ... 16 more driving hours - let the drive begin ... Goodbye sweet Florida
OH MY SO MUCH FUN!!!! So glad you guys got to go. Can't wait to be jealous of your tans. Glad you guys are back. CAN'T WAIT TO GO WITH YOU TO FLORIDA NEXT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What Fun! Our girls are looking forward to Disneyland at the end of the year. I can't wait! How's the potty training. I know the woes. I have been off and on with Madison. The other 2 girls were so much easier. We'd love to see you. We live in Colorado Springs and you are welcome anytime. We make lots of trips to denver, so let us know if you want to meet us there.
8 comments:
Drive safe! It looks like you had a blast!
OH MY SO MUCH FUN!!!!
So glad you guys got to go. Can't wait to be jealous of your tans. Glad you guys are back. CAN'T WAIT TO GO WITH YOU TO FLORIDA NEXT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want to hear all about it!!
Oh fun! I'm glad you had such a wonderful time. There is nothing like a good vacation at a place of Disney.
Oh it is so magical!!!I am glad you had a great time!!!
Looks like you guys had a blast!!! I'm glad you guys could have a vaca!!! Your kids are sooo big! And you look so good kimberlie!
What Fun! Our girls are looking forward to Disneyland at the end of the year. I can't wait! How's the potty training. I know the woes. I have been off and on with Madison. The other 2 girls were so much easier. We'd love to see you. We live in Colorado Springs and you are welcome anytime. We make lots of trips to denver, so let us know if you want to meet us there.
Looks like an awesome trip! I think you should probably tell Bob about you and Buzz...
cute cute cute!!!
Post a Comment