....However.... It was wonderful because the second we saw her after surgery she was so tired. She fell asleep in Bob arms within seconds (which Bob loved). She also slept the whole way home, and the rest of the day. We finally woke her up for a little dinner, and then she was again out for the rest of the night. Can you say Heaven :)




11 comments:
I am so glad that everything went so well. She is so sweet, and don't you just love the hospital clothes that they use for the kids?! Can't wait to see you, I hope all continues well!
She is so beautiful! How are you??? I picked the day we are getting sealed! Jan 20th! When are you coming out here?
I'm glad to hear that all went well! and that she slept a lot for you.
If you guys need anything let us know!!
I'm so glad things went smoothly!! How soon will you see results? Her little arm bracelet is too cute..she looks so little to me in these picture for some reason - maybe just because it seems like a big surgery! Now just one more surgery to get through and hopefully never again! Bottom line - she's a trooper!
I'm glad everything went well. She is so cute and she really looks like you!
Oh she is so sweet. I am glad everything went well. She is getting so big.
I'm glad things went well and that Averi is doing better!
So glad everything is okay!!! cute lil' thang!
Hey Kim this is whitney (shore) found you through Kristy. Your little girl is so cute! So fun to have a one year old and another one on the way! come visit our blog! I'd love to hear from ya! jwhemi.blogspot.com
Averi sure is cute. Good thing she takes after her Mom and not Bob. Glad everything went well with the surgery. Just wanted to say thanks for the shout out about the elk. I was begining to think no one cared about my hunting accomplishments but I knew Bob wouldn't let me down. I got some great new recipes for deer and elk you'll have to try out. Looks like your going to have to teach me how to cook a turkey too if we're ever around the same knick of the woods again.
Jake
We're a little slow...way to go Averi!
Congrats to the growing family!
great family pics!
Post a Comment